Westridge Counseling Services
Westridge Counseling provides services to children, adolescents, and adults faced with a variety of life issues, including:
• Mood Disturbances (depression, bi-polar, dysthymia)
• Anxiety (fears, phobias)
• Relationship problems (couples, premarital)
• Grief/Loss (bereavement, life transitions, separation, divorce, health, disability)
• Family (parenting, conflict between adult family members)
• Behavioral Issues (Attention Deficit Disorder and/or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Oppositional Deviant Disorder, Conduct Disorder)
• Low Self-Esteem
• Forgiveness and Faith
• Abuse and Trauma Recovery
Each individual's life experience is unique and therefore, each therapeutic approach is specifically designed with your personal goals guiding the process. I offer real life solutions to resolve the roadblocks that stand in your way to happiness and inner peace.
My years of practice as lead therapist for a Christian Counseling agency allow me to also provide a faith component to your counseling experience. Let me help you restore and improve your relationship with God and those around you. However, all are welcome, no one will be pressured or judged, and Faith issues will only be addressed if so desired by you.